This is one to wow your guests! The effort is minimal but the impact is great :) Perfect for any brunch or breakfast, adding a little diversity. Plus, they're divine.
- 1 piece of parma ham for every egg
- a couple of tomatoes, finely sliced (optional)
- chilli flakes
- any herbs or mixed herbs
1. Turn the oven to 180°c, or the grill if you prefer.
2. Rub your muffin tin with a little oil or butter.
3. Line the holes with one slice of parma ham each, trying not to leave any gaps.
4. Place a tomato slice at the bottom (if using), and then crack an egg in each hole.
5. Top with chilli flakes or herbs, and season well with pepper. The parma ham is already pretty salty!
6. Put them in the oven for around 6-8 minutes, or until the white is cooked and the yolk looks runny.
Eat straight away!